Monday, August 1, 2011

May the Best Burger Win

Last week, I found myself in a rut. Ugh, I even hate that word. Rut.

I was trying to entertain myself in the kitchen and develop new recipes. I wanted to create a few more burgers for the restaurant. I thought the creative side of me might be working and I'd be able to come up with some. But I couldn't. Everything I wanted to create seemed to turn out like something already on the Patty Burger menu. Hmph. What to do?

That was when it came to me. What about asking the customers? What about having a contest? That was it and that's what I'm doing. Thus readers, I dare you to entire the Best Burger Contest!

Here's how to enter:
1. Create your own burger
2. Take a picture and write a description of your burger
3. Submit your burger either on facebook
             a. On Facebook: Simply post the picture on the Patty Burger wall with a description.
             b. On Twitter: tweet the picture at me, @realpattyburger, with a description
4. I will compile all the entries into a facebook album an you all can vote by liking the entries!

Good Luck and May the Best Burger Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment