Wednesday, August 3, 2011

CASTING CALL

Ever have one of those weeks where you just have so many different things to do?
-Work Out
-Run Errands
-Shop
-Cook
-Entertain
Oh jeez, that doesn't even do justice to my day!

It was then when I had an epiphany: What if there was two of me? That would make my life a lot easier.
I know, just not realistic. But what if it was?

So here's the deal. I'm hiring one. I figure why not? Who says I can't! So I'm looking for you, girls!! A nice girl, just like me!

-ages 20-30
-a, dare I say it, hot pin up girl look

Don't worry! I won't be sending you to do my errands and all the horrible, I mean wonderful, stuff I have to do. Instead, you'll be doing the fun stuff like hanging out at Patty Burger! And don't worry, there will be some compensation!

How to apply:
Post a picture and tell me why you should be me to either my Facebook page or my twitter handle @realpattyburger

Can't wait to see all you lovely ladies! And I promise, it'll be fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment