Monday, July 25, 2011

The Original Patty Burger


Hello Readers!
Here we are at Day 2 of my brand new blog! And what better way to begin my blog than by sharing the recipe that began it all.


For all of my burgers, I start with fresh, not frozen, 100% Angus beef. Then I make the burgers to order.

First, I oil the griddle and then place the freshly made burger patty onto it. I let it to cook on each side allowing the oil to set in. Once cooked, I remove it from the griddle.

Then, I take one of my freshly made buns, and place lettuce and tomato on the bottom. The burger goes on top of that side while an onion is placed on the other. And, my piece de resistance: my top-secret special sauce! You can guess what it is, but I’ll never tell. Then simply put the top and bottom together and enjoy!

Watch some of the guys at the restaurant doing it, just the way I do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment